Make Priestdale/Rochedale Road Intersection Safe!

With your help we can get our kids home safe from school!

Click here to sign now!

We’ve been working on behalf of the local community by talking to Brisbane Lord Mayor, Graham Quirk about this dangerous blackspot. So we are pleased to be able to let you know that the Brisbane City Council have promised to fund 60 per cent of a major upgrade to the intersection, with Logan City Council to commit to the remaining 40 per cent.

Before the intersection upgrade is complete (which could take some time) we asked Brisbane City Council to commit to installing a safe school crossing for students in the interim and asked the Minister for Transport Mark Bailey to send a team to assess what needs to be done, and they’re doing it this week.

We just need Brisbane City Council to get on with the job of installing this crossing now!

Sign today and tell Brisbane City Council to take immediate action and install the safe school crossing!

 

            
Mick de Brenni                                 Corrine McMillan
State Member for Springwood       State Member for Mansfield

 


KEEP UP TO DATE WITH MICK